Spread the word
- Host Eat Well's Local Food Finder widget Visitors to your website, blog or social networking site can enter their zip code and find local restaurants, markets, farms and co-ops in their area.
- Join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter: Social networking sites are yet another way for our friends and supporters to stay involved.
- Tell a friend: How about now! Tell your friends and family about Eat Well Guide. Visit our Tell a Friend page and send a message to people your address book.
- Request Eat Well materials: Don't be shy. Ask us for "Save the world – one bite at a time!" buttons and stickers, as well as postcards, bookmarks and magnets to hand out at events or to folks in your community. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cultivate the movement: Share Eat Well Guide's free book, Cultivating the Web: High Tech Tools for the Sustainable Food Movement [download PDF] with your students, classmates, friends and family to discover how the web is revolutionizing the sustainable food movement.
Help expand the Guide
- Suggest a listing: Help keep the Guide up to date. Let us know about local vendors that should be added!
- Partner with us: Are you part of a local or regional agriculture organization? We're always interested in developing new partnerships. Visit our Partners Page to see who we currently partner with.
- Participate in local food and farming events: Use the Food, Farming, and Food Politics Events Calendar to find events going on in your area! Know an event that's not listed? Email email@example.com so we can add it to the calendar.
- Become a member of the Eat Well community: Sign up to gain access to My Notebook and our Create a Guide features. Members can also subscribe to e-mail updates and other Eat Well announcements.